- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool and up
- Hardcover: 262 pages
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.; Without Handle edition (September 1, 2000)
- Language: English
Perfect for taking to church or using at home, young children will love this beautifully illustrated first Bible. A Child's First Bible is a collection of 125 of the most familiar Bible passages, from both the Old and New Testaments. Beginning with the story of Creation and ending with Revelation, the text is retold in simple words by well-known author and translator Kenneth N. Taylor. With its charming illustrations and clear, inspiring text, A Child's First Bible is a must for every child's bookshelf.
- All the great characters and stories of the Bible are included in this beautiful treasury
- Clear, easy-to-read text is appropriate for young readers, and also fun to read aloud to the pre- school child
- Simple questions at the end of each Bible passage are designed to highlight important biblical truths.